Sunday, March 23, 2008

Stories

Ok, so as you might find out, I really love to write stories,
and being a writer means you put your personality and everything
you have into the story your working on so that readers can relate to what
the character or author is feeling at that certain moment.

Writing is a place where you don't have to be what everyone expects you to be.
You can be an explorer tramping through the Amazon,
A small child being treated badly by her foster parents,
A man of power in the days where woman wern't allowed,
An animal trying to find its way home,
A grieving parent after the loss of a loved one,
Anyone you want to be......

With my writing, I tend not to do any one subject more than once,
I also put all my personality and weirdness into every story I write,
So if you don't like me, don't even bother to read anything I've written,
Whether it be my stories poetry or even a funny thing I thought of...
Just don't...

I would really appreciate who ever reads this to leave me a comment,
that is a starting line,
I like to get my friends to make up the first line of my stories,
then from there I write whatever comes to me.. Thanks..

Last year I asked nancy for one...
My story ended up with an angry clown taking
advantage and kidnapping these two old, drunk guys....

With me.........




You never know what might happen next....

No comments: