Friday, March 28, 2008

Randomest Quiz

This is not scored.. It's to find out a bit more about you..

Question1:
What colour are your toes?

A)Blue
B)Red
C)Purple
D)Red
E)Peach

Quetion 2:
Do you name your socks?

A)Only on Thursday's
B)Why?Do You?
C)No

Question 3:
What colour is my beard?

A)White
B)Gray
C)Hot Pink
D)You Don't Have A Beard!

Question 4:
How do you know I don't have a Beard? Do you stalk me?

A)Yea *Hears a whisper"stalker"*
B)No
C)The question is do you stalk me?

Question 5:
Finish this sentance. "Llama,Llama,Llama,Llama,Llama,Llama...."

A)Llama
B)ABCDEFQ
C)DUCK!*quack*
D)Cheese!!

Question 6:
Are you a Girl or a Boy?

A)Both
B)Neither
C)Girl
D)Boy

Question 7:
Does your hand sanitizer talk to you?

A)You hear them too!!!
B)No
C)Maybe...
D)No but this girl in my class does

Question 8:
Who is the Hottest guy in Harry Potter 4?

A)Cedric!!DUH!
B)The Twins
C)Harry
D)Ron

Question 9:
Hi

A)Thats not a question
B)Hi
C)What does the red sign mean with the S-T-O-P in it? *tires squealing CRASH*
D)...follow the yellow brick road!

Question 10:
Me + Robert Pattinson =...

A)Cheese
B)Love
C)Hate

Question 11:
Who is Robert Pattinson you ask?

A) Look over there! It's a Llama dancing in my underwear!
B)Yellow is the color of Cheese!
C)He plays Cedric Diggory & he's super hot!
(No I didn't write that he was hot)

Question 12:
What color is Uncle Rico's van?

A)Blue
B)Orange
C)The inside of my head is hollow *knock, knock*

Question 13:
Has anyone noticed this? In Napoleon Dynamite, when Summer does her routine after her speech, a Backstreet Boys song plays. The movie takes place in the 70s and the Backstreet Boys didn't come out until the 90s!

A)I didn't see it
B)Yeah, I noticed
C)No
D)I don't remember

Question 14:
Treesafer is a combination of what 2 names?

A)Tree and Christopher
B)Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes
C)Silver and Gold

Question 15:
Do you feel smarter after taking this quiz?

A)My hand sanitizer is talking to me again! *world domination*
B)No
C)Yes! Harvard here I come!


But Here Are The Answers If You Want Them

1:e-Peach
2:a-Only on Thursdays
3:d-You don;t have a beard
4:a-Yes *hears a whisper "stalker"*
5:c-DUCK!*quack*
6:a-Neither
7:a-You Hear them too
8:a-Cedric Duh
9:b-Hi
10:b-Love
11:d-He plays Cedric Diggory & he's super hot
12:b-Orange
13:a?-Yeah, I noticed
14:a-Tree and Christopher
15:c- Yes! Harvard Here I come!!

Ok I really didn't write this quiz, but I hoped you enjoyed it

No comments: