Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Beach


Is it just me or do others think the beach is the most peaceful
place to go ever. Well actually it depends which beach you
go to, to how many people are there.
Beaches are the nicest places you can go.
You walk along them, lost in your thoughts and by the time
your on your way back down the beach you don't have a
care in the world. Its the greatest feeling ever.
You can be by yourself or with friends, it really dosen't matter,
its a place where you can be whoever you want to,
and do whatever you want to, nodody can or will judge you.

If you don't get to spend alot of time with your close friends,
like me then the beach is one of the greatest places you can
go to re-cap each other on what has happened lately.

If you ever see me on the beach though dosen't matter if I'm
alone or with one of my friends, the beach is the place where
I'm at my craziest, Trust me when I tell you, do not
acknowledge me, because I will embarrass you and myself,
though I don't care if I embarrass myself but I know alot of
people that don't exactly enjoy getting embarrassed.

My friends that were at the beach party last year will know
how, creepy , crazy ,insane ,energetic ,bouncy ,scary ,
unlike my 'self', (though many people don't know what I'm
really like, I onlyrecently started showing my true personality and becoming
less shy), and any other words you use to describe a mentally
insane person..

All of my best memories throughout my life have always been
at a beach, no exceptions..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha Ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!! Whoop Whoop !!!!!!!!!

You know you shouldn't do that, it's bad for youe jandals... :D


No comments: