Monday, March 31, 2008

Best Friends

You Are My Best Friend!
by Katherine James
Best friends we are ,
Best friends we'll be,
For always forever,
You and Me!

Longer than a phone call,
Deeper than the sea,
All this belongs to us,
You and Me!

Put it in a bottle,
Never let it free,
keep it in your heart,
You and Me!

I hope you read this poem,
Remember it for me,
Look after it with care,
You and Me!


Who knew everything I felt.
She knew my every weakness,
And the problems I've been dealt.
She understood my wonders,
And listened to my dreams.
She listened to how I felt about life and love,
And knew what it all means.
Not once did she interrupt me,
Or tell me I was wrong.
She understood what I was going through,
And promised she'd stay long
I reached out to this friend
To show her that i care
To pull her close and let her know
How much I need her there
I went to hold her hand
To pull her a bit nearer
And realized that this perfect friend I found
Was nothing but my mirror.

My friends are exactly like the last poem, except for the fact thet
they are real.

I'll always be beside you, until the very end,
Wiping all your tears away, being your Best Friend.
I'll smile when you smile and feel the pain you do,
And if you cry, I promise I'll cry too

No comments: