Monday, March 10, 2008

Journey Of A Water Particle

I was a baby water particle, only one cycle old.
The first time I went through the cycle I didn't really understand what was happening
because I was so young.
Now I am waiting excitedly in the sea, waiting for my next time round.
It's so fun, it's kind of like being on an theme park ride.
First I start off in the sea with all my fellow water particles,
then we started getting sucked up,
or evaporated by the sun, it tickles so much, we laugh until our entire
particle hurts and starts to heat up.
As we get higher the tickling slowly fades away,
leaving us all gasping for air.
Then we start to condensate, getting lighter and heavier,
lighter and heavier, it feels so strange,
but so great at the same time.
Then we all got squished, compacted into a huge gray thing
I heard someone say it was called a cloud.
Soon the cloud became too heavy and they all started to fall
as rain by something called Pricipiation...
We were free falling into the unknown,
it was the most exilirating feeling ever.
Then we hit the sea with a sharp crack,
there was a sharp pain, but after a long day
it was good to be back.
There was now time to reat before going back
into the cycle in a few days.

No comments: