Saturday, June 21, 2008

Seriously... In 10 years time

Ok, so I have already realised how weird my last blog was and I am here to be serious so here I go. GRAB IT BY THEE TUSK!!!!No sorry. Serious now.


I have already made plans with two of my best friends that we are going to do in later life.

Firstly....
Nancy and I are planning on traveling over to England and if we get in,
Going to The Royal Arts Academy or something like that.
We are going to stay there and study, She will be doing Piano and Theory,
While I will probably be, either singing and trying to make a name for myself that doesn't include the word bad. While Nancy will already be world famous and they would be lucky to have her at their school. She's going to drag me along, probably because I'm her best friend or that she is senile and actually thinks I have talent. Either that or I will go to a near by University so we can still be close, cause I'm no tone to break a promise.

Secondly....
Weezie and I are going together to do a big OE, well travel all the places that sound good anyway.
She wants to be a journalist, so while we are there she will probably be writing, while I am quite good at photography (No I'm not being full of myself), so she wants me to be her photographer and we already are a great team, so working together will be great.
The main countries we want to go to are, for me hot and pretty countries like Greece and the Mediterranean, while Weezie likes the same places but we would probably go and visit her close family over in England and South Africa too.

If you know me, you know that I probably couldn't make a decision to save my life.
I am probably the most indecisive person that you will ever meet. So deciding a career path that I want to do for the rest of my life is really starting to do mt head in, I have already changed my mind so many times. From a Doctor to a Lawyer to an Interior Designer. A photographer, a Psychiatrist, there are so many different choices and they are so hard. It doesn't help that I have no talents, so people should stop asking cause its annoying!

And why so many people think I should be a Nurse I really don't know, Seamus thinks I have the right hair or something random. Also seriously a Kindergarten Teacher, the thing is I'd probably get along with them really well cause we have the same mental age, but still.

What do you guys reckon I should be?

(And Courtney, it is creepy that you can imagine me in a nurses outfit)

No comments: