Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bikes


Yeas, Bikes.

Not just push bikes, but motor bikes.


Well I have recently come to think that they are awesome!!

And that is probably because I have recently been influenced into another way of thinking.

If you know me, then you would expect when anything to do with motor sports came on the tv or anything, that I would be out of there so fast, and I may even say 'Woosh'.


But my new (well not exactly new anymore) boyfriend and his family are really into bikes and motor sports. They own a few motorbikes and a little quad thats Sian's.

I can't wait till next month, you've probably seen the ad's on tv, and we're going to Supercross, with loads of bikes doing tricks and stuff, before I was like, I'll just go with them cause I know they'll apprecaite it if I do, but now I'm thinking it sounds awesome!


And there's going be fireworks and a huge big show and I can't wait!


They are so into it and Sian drives around on her little quad, doing little jumps and trying not to munt up the grass doing doughnuts as we scream at her not to.

I haven't actually seen Troy or Neil on their bikes but I've heard their really good, and they went down to Paeroa for that race together (the one where Ms Wilson's Husband/Boyfriend broke his leg), and that was apparently quite good.


So I can't wait, and if you don't like bikes give them another chance like I did and you may turn out to really like them.

No comments: