Monday, May 19, 2008

Nancy


She's kind, she's sweet, she's funny and always seems to be thinking of someone else and how she can help them, so I'm there to help her. We tell each other everything that happens in our lives, even if we know the other might not react the way we wanted to our news.

Everyone is always going on about her height but its the thing I notice least when I'm around her. She loves writing songs and she's really good at it, she is a great pianist and passed grade 8 last year (which is quite a big deal). On brennyns birthday, because she couldn't see her on the day as she
Bobbie Nancy Robin Avon
goes to another school now, That I would bring them to her the next day.

With Bob, there was a plastic flower we thought looked nice for a belated present and it didn't exactly smell so hot, so we got like three different sprays for the inside, it smelt better but you would kind of shocke if you breathed it in, and we successfully intoxicated the library.

She is the one when she gets a dead line she sticks to it, even if others are mucking around she will be the one powering through with the work like its all so easy.

She's one of my closest friends, we have loads in common like Music, Song-Writing, and Galoop went the frog :-P

Nancy is absolutely great,
You can't find a flaw,
She is a great Best Friend

2 comments:

Bobbie-Leigh said...

I love Nancy as much as the next person, but if you do not edit me out of that picture I will KILL you. I'll do it for you if you want, but get me out of there.

Much appreciated!

(Like, by the way, I am absolutely honest to God about the murdering thing. Okay, well, not really. But still.)

Bobbie-Leigh said...

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff211/corruptionandcandy/Untitled2.jpg

You're welcome!