Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Best Friend....


She is the randomest, craziest, most INSANE, Person I know!!!
We make up stupid little things we always say, our latest one is
"Grab it by the Horn!!" She is always so bubbly and energetic,
she is always ready for anything. If you can't picture her yet,
think the exact opposite of me! We have nothing but our humor in common.
She is a great singer and we always battle for the highest scores on singstar,
(Though I usually end up winning(I think its broken).
She has sympathy for no one but me, and that is only occasionally,
Like me she gets confused quite easily.
The last text I got from her, she was plucking the carpet or something crazy like that,
she was sticking a long piece of seletape onto the carpet, I think she thought she was
cleaning it. She is absolutely OBSESSED with Cherries!!
She has the shortest attention span, known to man and says the weirdest things out of the blue.
But that is just Sarah.

"Grab it by the tusk"

"How come you always get the village idiot who has to act out his directions"
"Go round the round-a-bout"

"Brian, my dog, drags his ass along the carpet, not anymore, we put wood flooring down,
3rd degree burns he has on his ass, Baboon Boy we call him"

"Get thy wads out for seuth"

"How can-eth you burn-eth the butter-eth-eth"

Most of the quotes were from the Lee Evan 2005 XL Tour

It our special movie thing we always watch together.
It never gets old and we know most of the words off by heart!!

No comments: