Saturday, April 12, 2008

Question?

I am just sitting in my room, pondering the future,
Though the horizons look great, the work and effort to get
past and into the horizon looks long and strenuous.

All of us, who will we be,
What will we do, What will we be doing,
What will we have done and achieved,
In any aspect of life,

These look promising to us now,
But... Will we get where we want to go?
Accomplish what we set out to do?
Be able to finish what we started

Be ready for what lies ahead,
Be happy and grateful for what has happened in the past,
Be happy with who you are and are becoming,
Will you be?

I'm not sure about me,
I'll try my best,
Do what I need to,
And push myself till I get where I want to go,
I will become whoever I want to,
I will not accept anything else from myself.

Where will we be in ten years, Twenty,
Will we be happy,
Will we be married,
What career will we have,
Will we achieve great things in the career that we chose,
Or that chose us,
Will we have children,
What will be in store for us from there..

The future,
Will come if you want it to or not,
You have to grow up,
You have to be relied on, more than before,
You have to be able to support yourself,
And anyone else who is with you,

Will you be able to do this?
To let others rely upon you,
To be trusted and needed,
Can you do it?

These questions will be answered in time,
Don't rush yourself into growing up,
Because you are not a child for long,
So live it to the full,
Get away with what you can,
Try new things,
Be yourself
And the biggest thing....


HAVE FUN WHILE DOING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: