Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Be Yourself

I'm just me
I don't pretend to be someone I'm not
I am different
What' so wrong with that
I think that's a good thing

I don't care what you think of me
I care about what I think about myself

What's the point in worrying about
what others think of you
Its your life
You live it how you want to
And be who you want to

Don't let anyone tell you that you're not good enough
Prove Them WRONG!!

It doesn't matter who you are
What you look like
Or where you come from

It does matter that you know yourself
Know who you are
And who you are
And where you want to go

It doesn't matter that most people think
I'm Insane
Because I already know that I am

My friends like me
Just the way I am

Your friends like you
For who you are

And not who you're trying to be

No comments: